Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday Ayline!














To a very special person, Ayline

Happy Happy 21st Birthday to you for today and may there be many many more!
We hope the year ahead is blessed for you in everyway!

Thank you so much for being the most amazing teacher to Deqlan - for all the love, time, dedication, effort, care you put into every day with Deqlan and all the kids at Little Leaps. For paying so much attention to what makes Deqlans day so enjoyable , from your special penguin and car stickers , to reading his favorite stories, just the way he likes it, to changing activities that Deqlan can partake, even with his special dietary needs. The most enjoyable part of my day is coming to fetch Deqlan and watch the gleam in your eyes and excitement on you face as you tell me all the new things Deqlan accomplished that day. You get just as excited as we do on every acheivement!

Deqlan loves coming to school and learning from you every day!

You and Deqlan have such a special connection, and he admires you so much! You have made such a difference in Deqlans progress, and we cant thank you enough Ayline, you are an amazing teacher and very loved by all your pupils!

Deqlan sends a vey special message to you today 'COME ON EVERYBODY LETS DO THE HOTDOG DANCE' he also sends you lots of kisses in the hand and "ten fingers, wrigling, waving goodbye"
Thank you Teacher
for loving me unconditionally...
for encouraging me to grow into the gifts God has given me...
for helping me run the race of life without giving up...
for making me feel like a winner when i do my best and dont give in...
for teaching me truth with wisdom and understanding...
for preparing me to walk with confidence and courage into a world of endless oppurtunities.

God Bless, lots of love, have a stunning day
Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

1 comment:

  1. Dear Higgins Family,

    I cannot thank you enough for making my birthday feel so very special!! I think you’ve made me cry enough now! What a beautiful note, it really touched my heart.

    God really works in miraculous ways! I know that Deqlan comes to school to learn from his teacher everyday but it seems that I’ve been learning even more from him and from you Samm!


    Anyone who knows Deqlan, realizes that he so easily touches one’s heart and that is why I love teaching him every single day and watching him grow into be the person that God wants him to be.

    I also believe that Deqlan and I have a special connection and I will always treasure it. I have at least 2 or 3 more years to convince Ash to build a primary school so that Deqlan can never be too far away from the Penguin class!!! No matter what God has planned, Deqlan has taken a big spot in my heart and will be in it forever. I am so blessed and privileged to know God’s little miracle and your precious family. Thank you and may God KEEP on blessing you all!


    Deqlan 'The Penguin',

    God has plans for you, beyond what anyone else could ever imagine! You are blessed and a blessing in so many wonderful ways!

    Let’s do the Hotdog Dance!


    Love always,


    Ayline*

    ReplyDelete