Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Fathers Day















My Father, My Guiding Light
Dad, you’re like the sun to me,a sure thing, always there,beaming light and warmth on my life.Whatever is good in me today,I owe to your wisdom, your patience,your strength, your love.You taught me by example,as a role model,how to be my own person,how to believe in myself,instructing me without controlling me.Even when we disagreed,you held us together,so our bond was never broken.I understand what you did for me,and I am so grateful that I have youas my solid foundation, my rock.I respect you, I admire you, I love you,my guiding light, my father.


To Our Heavely Father, Dad's, Grand Dads, Great Grandads, Godfathers , Uncles and all other Dads , thank you for being the strength in our families, for loving and protecting us, for sacrificing and working so hard for us, thank you for all you do for us, we love you all very much and hope you had a wonderful Fathers day
God Bless, all our love
Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment