Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

REJOICE

I wanted to share 'todays word ' with you all, HOW STUNNING TO READ THESE WORDS, ESPECIALLY TODAY

Dear Friend

Here is your word for today:Verse: 1 Samuel 2:1 (Hannah's Prayer)

My heart rejoices in the Lord! Oh, how the Lord has blessed me! Now I have an answer for my enemies, as I delight in Your deliverance.
- God can come through for you even in impossible situations.
- You will also be able to rejoice because He has helped you.
- Celebrate the great things He has done for you.
- Believe Him for the rest and expect Him to answer and deliver you.

PRAYER: Lord, those things that are impossibilities in my life, I place in Your hands. You are the miracle working God and I thank You for Your faithfulness to me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment