Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

A mothers heart

Its very hard to list even a fraction of
Those things that mom means to me
She gave me roots when i thought the soil
Was to rocky to grow any
She opened my eyes to visions of the possible
And then cheered me on as i attempted to attain them
When i thought i had grown too old to embrace
Her anymore, she patiently left her arms open
So id have refuge in times of need
It is her heart tat i love the most , for it is unlike
Any i have ever known. It is aheart with an
Unlimited capacity for love. It is a heart
That affects all it touches. It is a heart that
Game me wings and confidence to fly
MIKE ALLEN
Thank You Lord for the honor and privilige and gift of being Deqlans Mom, it is the finest blessing i could have ever recieved, thank you for helping me be the best mom i can be to my beautiful, beautiful Deqlan
To My Darling Mom, Happy Mothers day, I love and adore you and cant thank you enough for all the sacrifices you make for us, for living each day for us and your grandchildren. I aspire to be a mom like you and thank Our Lord everyday for giving me the best Mom in the entire world, I love you so very very much
To My Nan, i am honored to still have my grandmother and Deqlans great grandmother, i was so proud to have you at Deqlans concert on friday. Stay the very lovable and gentle lady you are, we love you so much!
To Meggie, thank you for being the most spectacular Godmother to Deqlan and for all the love and support and prayers you shower him with. Thank you for giving me the honor of being Keaton and Khloes Godmother, i am so so honored and promise to love and guide them as best as I can
Happy Mothers day to all the moms around the world, you are all loved so much!

1 comment: