Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAN

My Darling Nan


Wishing you a Happy Birthday, your first in heaven


I know you are having the most beautiful party with Our Lord and all the angels in heaven today.


Thank you for all the little signs you continue to send to us, letting us know are around us all the time. Thank you for the beautiful bird that came to visit our breakfast table this morning :)


My hurt physically ached and missed you the moment i opened my eyes this morning


The day that we normally call each other on and wish each other Happy Birthday , the candles we blew out together , the Happy Birthday song sung to both of us, the joy in watching you open your gifts and have Grandpa read your cards to you.


I got us some chocolate eclairs, and we ate them first thing this morning, they were your absolute favourite


Mom made a beautiful candle in your favourite colour of violet, and we lit it by your picture.


Megs chose beautiful flowers and put them next to your photo with a candle


We hope you enjoyed the little things we did to celebrate you and remember you and feel you close to us today!


Thank you and Grandpa for the beautiful angel charm, holding out her hand , giving me a blessing, each time i look at her, i will treasure it always


Happy Birthday My Darling Nan, my birthday girl, we love you , we miss you more each day, and i thank you for all the beautiful birthdays God let me share with you - i will always share my day proudly with you , love you with all my heart

Your Birthday Girl with a rainbow round my face

No comments:

Post a Comment