Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Prayers

Hello everyone

Sorry been so quiet , have not had a chance to update our blog, but only on facebook

We have had a rough week

We have all had our turns being sick with strep tonsilitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, pink eye , throat infection, laryngitis and been battling to get rid of it completely

My Nan was admitted to hospital on Friday afternoon and diagnosed with pneomonia, UTI and eye infection- she was beginning to show signs of great improvement on Monday , even sitting up and praying and smiling and laughing

As my mom got to the hospital on Tuesday night they called her to say Nan had taken a turn for the worse and they had to put her on a ventilator- her body not able to get rid of the carbon dioxide or able to keep her blood pressure up .

They moved Nan to a more intense ICU unit last night with every second of the day nursing care - my mom just got a call from the doctor saying despite all the meds her kidneys are failing and carbon dioxide level climbing again, he doest expect Nan to make the night.

I am devastated -i believed and trusted so hard in her healing - and i am not going to let go of that i am still asking Our Merciful Lord to work His miracles on Nan and strengthen and heal her, please joing me in praying for my Nan, my " birthday girl" , great Nan, mother, wife, sister, aunt and what a loyal servant for the Lord

Please pray for my Mom and Grandpa , please pray for our family

Please Lord, nothing is impossible to YOU! Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment