Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Autism South Africa Walk!

all the fresh air and running and walking and climbing around made our little guy tired! Deqlan LOVED this awesome jungle gym at zoo lake, really cool! cooling Dada down



the course was very muddy cause it had rained the night before!
Deqlan gave Dada a real good work out
they had sign boards around the course with different red flags for autism

this family made a beautiful poster in honour of their son!
awesome turn out, there were hundreds of people!





Deqlan loved all the space to run!
The Awesome Nanna, still continuing to walk every step of the way with us~ we love you and appreciate you so much Mom! We are so blessed to have you as our earth angel!
Els for Autism stand
Isnt he gorgeous?
And over the start line we go! They had chariots of fire playing!






The awesome puppets were welcoming everyone and lead the walk







1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear Deqlan, just looking at these photos brings tears to my eyes, but alas they are tears of joy and inspiration! I find myself going back 3 years and quickly browsing my memory and all I can say is YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! You continue to tick every single challenge block you are given, you continue to amaze us each day, you continue to be such a joy to watch and see grow, you continue to be such an inspiration to us all! The other day, you truely made my day, you mamma told you to close you eyes as meggie had a surprise for you, and you did! You ran up to me and said "meggie surprise" and covered your eyes (too adorable) and waited for your mamma to say okay open your eyes and when you removed your hands from your face, I will never forget the expression on your face when meggie gave you your surprise! You are growing up way tooo fast my sweet boy! I so wish I could of been there with you for your special walk celebrating YOU and so many other little heros (next time meggie will plan her holiday better) but it looks like fun was had by all and that South Africa is really starting to get to an international standard with bringing awareness and healing to all those on the ASD. God bless you my Deqqie! We love you so much! God has MASSIVE plans for you! All our Love!

    ReplyDelete