Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

a stunning surprise

this is my reaction as i opened the door at Little Leaps , when fetching Deqlan last week Thursday..... no wander Mom wanted to come in with me, i never even saw the camera she was holding in her hands to this moment! when we arrived it was soooo quiet, i actually phoned Ayline cause i didnt want to wake anyone up! She told me not to worry but to come inside!

I was blown away by what i saw and the tears started....
Inside, was all the ladies from Little Leaps, Ash's Mom , the principal of Little Christian Village, and all the precious kids, singing Happy Birthday to me!
Blowing out a cupacke with the best gift of all in my arms, Deqlan!
I even got my very own party pack filled with my favorite chocolates!

Deqie was a little upset, he hurt his foot just as i walked through the door! Ayeline taught Deqlan to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA, I LOVE YOU!

The stunning sign that was made just for me!

reading my stunning card from Little Leaps - each figure was made from everyones finger prints and Deqlans hands!
Me and the wonderful Ayline!

The amazing girls at Little Leaps, Cans, Ash and Ayeline

Ayeline giving me another gift!
and my very own birthday crown!
a priceless gift!

even the leters on the cupcake said Happy Birthday Mama!

The magnificent calendar from Ayline, a different photo picked specifically for each month - as you can imagine there were more tears when i opened this gift...

Stunning
Thank you so much Little Leaps for the unforgetable surprise- i am blown away that you would do this just for me. I am blown away at the effort you went to, the smallest detail thought of, it was truly one of the best moments of my life. I love each and every single one of you, each child at Little Leaps, has their own place in my heart, you are all so precious. Thank you for everything girls, it really took my breath away
Ayeline, a million thank you's for the MAGNIFICENT calendar and breathtaking words in your card, i dont deserve them! you are so incredibly thoughtful to do this for me, i can see all the love and care and time you put into the calendar and the entire celebration. A million blessings for you, a very special person, with the most caring heart - we are so blessed to have you as Deqlans teacher and be a part of our family.
God bless, thank you all, all my love and appreciation
Samm



No comments:

Post a Comment