Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Darling Mom and Nanna














To Our Earth Angel , Mom


Wishing you a beautiful and incredible and magical Birthday today Darling mom!

May it be incredible in every way – may you feel the love we all have for you, the appreciation for all you do for us each and every single day and may the smiles and laughter you hear from your Grandchildren today be a precious gift for you to enjoy.


May you receive EVERY blessing Darling Mom that you continue to shower upon us.


I know of no one else as amazing as you – to live each and every single day to make sure that we as your family are taken care of before you even worry about yourself.


To see you laughing and having such a zest for life, even on a down day is a big lesson i still need to learn from you!



There are many things that i have learnt from you Darling Mom and many that i need to.


You are such a beautiful example of God using someone to show His love and compassion for others. Thank you for showing me His ways



May the year ahead be blessed with abundance! Abundance of love, laughter, fantastic health, blessings & happiness


We are so blessed to have you as our Mom and best friend – you are someone we can always depend on for guidance, love, support, & help in everything and anything! Thank you for taking us in under your wing Mom to make things better for our little family – thank you a zillion times over. Thanking you for raising me up on days and moments i need it most.



May God continue to bless you today and always – let Him show you how much you are loved and adored by us- you are truly one of a kind, our earth angel and we love and treasure you so very very much.


God bless and all our love and so much more
Mark, Samm , Deqlan & Logan

Your smiles can brighten any moment,Your hugs put joy in all my days,Your love will stay with me foreverAnd touch my life in precious ways...The values you've taught,the care you've given,and the wonderful love you've shown,have enriched my lifein more ways than I can count.I Love you Mom!



My Darling Nanna

Happy Happy Birthday to by far the Best Nanna in The World!
I wish you a wonderful and very Happy Day Nanna today and every day of the year!
Do you know how much I love you? Do you know what a MASSIVE part YOU are of who I am becoming?
Nanna, thank you for loving me, for taking such good care of me, for doing everything you can to make sure i feel loved and that i am safe and happy and healthy. Thank you for making it your goal to watch me laugh and smile each day doing all the things that you know bring me so much joy and laughter

I cherish all the very special time we have together. I look so forward to when you and Mama come and fetch me in the afternoons , i keep telling everyone “ Nanna’s coming a just now” and you always do! I love the treats you always prepare so lovingly for me to ensure i am always happy. I love the way you and i cuddle in the afternoons when we go for our snooze and the beautiful prayers you are teaching me to say. I love putting you and Grandpa to sleep in the evenings and watching your faces with delight as i scare you awake! I love the beautiful things you so lovingly make just for me , and the excitement you share when you wait for my reaction. I love sitting on your lap as we watch all the you tube segments we have deemed as favourites, even though some are a little strange, we still have a great laugh. Thank you to you and Grandpa for making sure i have EVERYTHING i need in every area of my live.

Know that i love and adore you Nanna and i wish you the most beautiful birthday today and wonderful year ahead. Thank you for being my rainbow , for being my guide, for filling every day with colour and laughter and happiness, for loving me. I love being YOUR Deqlan

God Bless, ALL MY LOVE AND LOTS AND LOTS OF ‘MWAH’S AND KISSES IN THE HAND
Deqlan

2 comments:

  1. PART 1

    My precious and beloved Samm, Mark, Deqlan and Logan,

    How do I begin to thank you for two (one from Samm and Mark one fromDeqlan) of the most beautiful tributes I have ever read ? I was, and I remain humbled beyond words. At times, whilst reading your tributes, I felt at a complete loss as to understand how I have come to “deserve” these declarations as well as one of the most wonderful and memorable birthdays ever ! If I AM all that you praise me to be, then it is only by God’s grace and His love working through, and in me. This particular year, I tried very, very hard to be a gracious “receiver” of all gifts as I have learned this is a quality that must be cultivated if one is truly to be a gracious “giver” . I must admit I remain far more comfortable in the role of “giver” as this brings me so much joy and contentment. Every day I am the humbled recipient of so many priceless gifts, ones which cannot be wrapped. On my birthday, as usual, I was again the recipient of many magnificent gifts that could be unwrapped. As another example of a priceless gift, on my birthday, you witnessed how MY Mom and Dad (aged 75 and 80 years) walked up to my house from theirs - to come and wish me, their daughter, to present to me a most beautiful card (signed by them both) and a magnificent gift. We all were in awe and acknowledged to each other the enormity of what this moment meant. This example of unconditional love was monumental and I was delighted that YOU shared my joy and were humbled with me.

    Your scrap page tributes and photos brought me to tears, as did the Blog and Facebook entries for my special day. I noticed every single word, flower, embellishment and know that each one was placed with great love. The beautiful balloons that made their entry with yours was a lovely touch and added to the air of celebration of my very special day. The special photographic cupcakes you had made were delicious and I was so honoured to have Deqlan help me blow out the birthday candles and open my gifts. The amazing birthday breakfast we enjoyed at the tea garden was a precious moment in time where we could all relax, savour the crisp morning air and delight in the food and the smoothie and laugh at the chocolate milkshake and Megs’ new car ! Thank you so very much for spoiling me. As for your magnificent gift of a digital photo frame, I was overwhelmed with surprise, amazement and joy, to say the very least. As you know, I have loved the one we got for Megs’ 30th birthday, and NOW I can place my own photos and have the time of my life watching each and every different one that appears in the frame. With Dee’s great gift of a digital camera, I’m all set ! What an amazing & most generous gift of a digital frame, I shall treasure it all the days of my life. My beautiful Deqlan, the “Circle of Life” photo frame from you, also had me in tears and this will remain one of my most treasured possessions ! Bless you my darling and thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PART 2

    Some of my priceless gifts of the day include the joy, laughter, hugs and kisses and special “alone” time with each one of my beautiful daughters and then with my cherished grandchildren. My precious Samm, your words and hugs are food to my soul and your respect, support, praise, love and kindness, nutrition for my spirit and I am truly blessed to have you as my daughter. Mark, you always make me feel so special and respected ! My adorable little hero, Deqlan, I was absolutely thrilled and delighted with the present you made especially for me at school, a Nanna Birthday Crown ! Teacher Ayeline told me that you coloured it in all by yourself and it will remain on my fridge, in its place of honour, as one of Nanna’s most prized possessions ! Your laughter, hugs and kisses made me feel like a trillionaire ! Thank you for singing Happy Birthday to me and for all the sparkler fun we had. I thought my heart would burst with joy and love for you ! We had our special alone time when we went for our usual afternoon snooze and we said some beautiful prayers together before you slept. When you awoke we had another alone time when we played with all your cars, counting them and naming their colours. Gifts extraordinaire, truly !

    God has bestowed upon me so many blessings, they are immeasurable. I am so very honoured and privileged to be your mother and Nanna. May I forever remain worthy of your love and devotion. THANK YOU FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY BEING for making my 55th birthday one of the very best days of my life ! I shall store all my memories very carefully and bathe in the afterglow of feeling so loved by a family whom I treasure, cherish and adore. Thank You my Almighty God for my Samm, my Mark, my Deqlan and Logan; I am wealthy beyond riches and material possessions, I am blessed beyond measure and I remain humbled beyond words.

    All my love,

    Mom/Bev and Nanna

    ReplyDelete