Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

At Last! Some more pics of our confirmation!

Love this phot of Megs and i treasuring our confirmation "moment"
Megs and me and the rest of our class carrying the Gifts to the altar


Megs precious and beautiful confirmation moment

as I got confirmed
my favorite photo, Me with Grandpa as my sponsor and Megs with Mom as her sponsor

Father Edward blessing our confirmation class of 2010

Our exquisite candles Mom so lovingly made for us, thank you Darling Mom they were to beautiful for words

1 comment:

  1. My precious Samm,

    Some great photos here capturing just some of the special moments of this once-in-a-lifetime conferment of the Blessed Sacrament of Confirmation. After the many hours of compulsory instruction and guidance, after many moments of sacrifice, you at last "earned your reward" that night and became a "soldier for Christ" in every sense of the word. In these moments, it is clear that your joy, love and desire was equalled only by your serenity and passion for the Blessed Trinity. This was certainly, one of the holiest nights of your life, one of the most sacred milestones of your life and the moment when the Holy Spirit bestowed upon His blessed gifts and fruits as part of the Trinity. For Grandpa, who was your sponsor, it was also the fulfillment of a private and lifelong dream and he could NOT have shown more pride, happiness, contentment, joy and love for you, doubled/tripled/quadrupled that night as you gave him this honour of being your sponsor. For me as your mother, it was an incredible and memorable moment in my life, proudly acknowledging how beautiful both my daugthers looked in white ! Your radiance, glow and the light that shone so brightly from within you, was breathtaking. Congratulations once again,my precious Samm. I am blessed, I am honoured. I am overjoyed to be your earth mother. Love you immeasurably. All my love, Mom

    ReplyDelete